April 22 in the conference hall of BC "Arena City"
April 22 at 15.00 in the conference hall of BC "Arena City" will be a free workshop "Tourist Company as it could be?". This workshop continues the series of training modules Tourism Education Lab. The program of the seminar:
• Web site for travel company - why is it?;
• kinds and types of tourist sites (Landing page news, with full booking);
• you should choose the technical platform (Goomla, Wordpress, etc.);
• structure tourism website;
• how to choose the developer of your site ?;
• Web site - as an essential element of your online strategy;
• Filling your site content (basic principles);
• Analysis of several effective websites of travel companies.
Speaker №1 Vadim Furs, SEO-expert and corporate trainer talk about effective structure and content of the tourist site.
Speaker №2 - Andrew Bielecki, founder of IT-companies STG-Studio. The author of many successful online projects. Expand the technical features of the tourism website.
Participation is free.
Date: April 22,
Information by phone: 066 223 24 23