Home»Kiev»Events»Festivals » CHERNOBYLING 2018: the first post-apocalyptic festival of urbex, music and art soon in Kyiv!
31.08.2018 - 31.08.2018
CHERNOBYLING 2018: the first post-apocalyptic festival of urbex, music and art soon in Kyiv!
Get ready for the latest crazy weekend this summer!
From August 31 to September 2, in the Art Space Carbon (pavilion # 13), the VDNH will blend music, drive, post-apocalypse and art mix.
For the first time in Kyiv - the Chernobyling festival.
For you there are 15 bands and DJs, air and atomic circuses, an underground cinema, VR space, martial arena, temple and other adventure locations that will immerse you in the post-apocalyptic world of Chornobyling.
Those who are closer to art - we invite to lectures, workshops, atmospheric exhibitions and performances fr om Ukrainian and European artists.
Those who are interested in the historical context of the Chernobyl Zone - we invite to lectures and exciting stories fr om those who participated in the study of the territory and the elimination of the consequences of the Chernobyl accident.
For those who aspire to literally feel the incredible worlds, imaginary and real, will be able to go on tours to Chernobyl or thrown in places of Kiev.
For those who are crazy about Mad Max, Fallout and the Water World - the dungeon The Pit will unlock its iron hugs.
Chernobyling is a space wh ere everyone can touch a new and unknown one.
You are waiting for:
- The Pit is an underground city in the post-apocalyptic style, known from the Mad Max series of films.
- Thematic tours - to Pripyat, Chernobyl Zone and night tour to the Museum of Chornobyl
- Master classes - street art, work with metal, paint and other materials
- Geocaching - A three-day quest for the territory of the Aviation, Aviation, and Chornobyl
- UrbEx tours - daily tours to the dungeon and on the rooftops of Kiev, the locations of the Second World War and the Cold War
- Adrenaline - a trampoline, a shooting gallery and other active entertainment
The action is supported by the powerful composition of bands and DJs!
Tickets (all days):
Street area is free of charge
Light zone - 100 UAH (from the morning before the evening concert program)
Evening area - 300 UAH (full access at daytime, evening concerts and night afterparty)
Full access - 600 UAH (all above and access to The Pit)
Wh ere to buy:
If you have PayPal and you have interesting tours
If you just want to buy a ticket without unnecessary fuss