Summer Kupaylo Midsummer Solstice. One of the most ancient holidays of humanity, which under different names existed among different peoples, is still celebrated to this day. This is the longest day and the shortest night of the year. These are celebrations, fairs, entertainment for children and adults, walking, wraps, divination, dancing at the fire and much more. This is the time when the powers of nature reach their maximum power when the energy of the sun fills everything around. To spend this day in the nature means to gain energy, knowledge, strength, get new acquaintances, insist on accomplishment.
Event agency NeverLand invite already 5 times everyone to celebrate this holiday in a circle of friends and associates at the festival "Summer-2018"! This year we begin to realize the plan of the festival of cultures of the world. Scots and Africans, Celts and Indians, Ukrainians and Hungarians, and other peoples - almost everyone had a solstice holiday. We present a program where the traditions of the whole world can be found.
Date - June 23-24, 2018
Beginning - June 23 from 12:00, June 24 from 10:00
The ending is June 24 at 23:00
Location - Kyiv, st. Shoregova, forest near the village of Fishna, coordinates.
From the city of Lisov will ride the festival bus.
IN THE PROGRAM:
- Performances by Personal Witches, Telerie, More Forest and Samhnag
- Afri KAN African drummers with master classes in dance, live music and African tales;
- performances by dancers and firewitnesses;
- melee and knife shooting gallery;
- training in swords fencing;
- master classes and lectures;
- studying folk dances of the countries of the world;
- literary playground;
- rite of laying wreaths on the water;
- night folk disco on Saturday and Sunday evening;
- old games;
- exhibition of paintings by Alyona Rayda;
- Divination on tarot and runes;
- painting of mehendi;
- fair of masters;
- a restaurant, a tea, a coffee shop and an absinthe;
- photos and professional photographers;
For visitors, a place is planned for a tent camp.
TICKETS FOR THE FESTIVAL
- from June 11 to June 22 - UAH 200;
- June 23 and 24 - 250 UAH (payment on the spot).
Children under 7 years old - free of charge.