We look forward to everyone who is interested in this unique subcultural style - from the old fans to the newcomers who just learned about our festival. We do not have a dress code - but if you come in a thematic suit, you can take part in the contest of images. And you can also make your image right on the site, with the help of decorations and make-up from our craftsmen.
You are expecting:
- unique museum exhibits and interesting stories about them;
- performances by musicians, dancers, acrobats and other artists;
- fair decorations and accessories;
- exciting lectures and discussions;
- master classes of ancient dances;
- presentations of books and comics;
- Victorian era fortune-tellers;
- quests and competitions;
- cinema hall;
- photo space and professional photographers;
- cafe, tea and coffee shop;
- ...and more!
Date - October 7, 2017
Hour - 13: 00-23: 00
Venue - State Polytechnic Museum, Kyiv, 37/6, Victory Ave. (building 6)
Ticket price - 130 UAH, on the day of the festival - 150 UAH. Children under 7 years old - free of charge, from 7 to 12 years old - 50% of the ticket price. Students of the KPI in the presence of a student - 50% of the ticket price.
Tickets can be purchased:
- at the organizers (write in private messages of the group)
We are in social networks:
Contact with organizers:
+38 093 802 10 64